Text Size: + | reset | -

jtemplate.ru - free extensions Joomla


NHS111 non-emergency number. It’s fast, easy and free. Call 111 and speak to a highly trained adviser, supported by healthcare professionals. They will ask you a series of questions to assess your symptoms and immediately direct you to the best medical care for you.

Who is the service for?

Anyone who doesn't have a GP who requires non emergency care.

Patient Flow Team

A liaison service for community hospital staff, carrying out assessments for acute hospital.

Who is the service for?

A link and information service for community and hospital staff.

Primary Care Assessment Service (PCAS) Minor Injury and Illnesses.

Medical care to patients requiring assessment, advice, treatment for minor injuries,illnesses and management of patients referred from GP’s through Single Point of Access (SPA) who may need admission.

Who is the service for?

Walk in patients who have a minor injury or illness, it is not an Accident and Emergency Service (A&E).